[CentOS] Re: Anaconda doesn't support raid10

Ruslan Sivak rsivak at istandfor.com
Thu May 10 20:40:22 UTC 2007

Ross S. W. Walker wrote:
> [...]

It worked... I think.

I already had the LVM partitions set up, but when I booted up into the
install, and went to the shell, I couldn't see them (although the
installer saw them).  I had to do raidstart on all my md devices, and
then scan by doing somethign liek vgscan and lvscan, and then the
devices showed up.  So I deleted them and re-added them, per your
instructions, and when I printed out the config, looks like they were
striping.  I was then able to install on it.  So I don't think the
reboot step is necessary, you just need to precreate the config manually
in the shell first.

Thanks for your help.

Russ