[CentOS] building cobbler on centos

Karl R Balsmeier

karl at klxsystems.net
Thu May 10 22:11:19 UTC 2007

Is it difficult to build cobbler on Centos or should I just go with
Fedora on this one?

Basically, if you have experience succeeeding at this, can you drop me a
link to a Howto or describe the issues?

I am only writing this because I tried, and ran into quite a few
dependency issues with upstream/downstream packages, and would rather
concentrate on just getting a nice working Cobbler (and Puppet too for
that matter).

Not looking for responses for the sake or responses per se, -i'm happy
to do what's needed, but not seeing any repos for it either so....

-krb