[CentOS] megasr Sata Raid driver and the lastest kernel

robb at boardman.me.uk

Fri May 11 11:56:38 UTC 2007

Hi List

I'm trying to update to the lastest kernel but I have a dirver that is not
inculded in the distrubution, and I had to use the driver disk when installing
centos 4.4 in the first place, The driver megasr .ko works fine with the
installed kernel but I cannot find on for the updated kernel, any adive would
be appreciated.

without the updated driver there is a kernel panic on boot due to not finding
the correct hard drive controller driver

Thanks in advance for your help

Robb