[CentOS] Re: Anaconda doesn't support raid10

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Fri May 11 13:38:22 UTC 2007

I think the idea of the 4 partition raid1 was more of, what else is he
going to do with the 200MB at the beginning of each disk which he has
because of partition symmetry across drives?

Makes sense to just dup the partition setup from one to the other and
now with grub and a working /boot on each disk the order of the drives
is no longer important, he can take all 4 out, play 4 disk monty, slap
them back in and the system should come up without a problem.

-Ross