[CentOS] VMware ver 1.03

Barton Callender

b14wc at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 11:30:17 UTC 2007

I'm for not giving accurate information, I am able to create new virtual
machines as a non-root user.  I have windowsXP and Ubuntu installed on my
hard drive as well.  So I am trying to create a new virtual machine with
custom settings, and using my hard drive, so I can boot windowsXP or Ubuntu
while Im in CentOS 5.  But when I reach to the end of the settings it tells
me I do not have permission to access that file.

Thanks