[CentOS] centos rsync paths: cobbler

Karl R. Balsmeier

karl at klxsystems.net
Thu May 17 06:09:38 UTC 2007

am using cobbler to import via rsync -and having trouble munging paths
properly to download the 64-bit dvd or others, -what's a known good
rsync path to use, or a command line that would allow me to determine
this myself?

When I use the web browsers of course and go to centos.org, you'll get
the usual "not a suppoorted protocol" when clicking around trying to
isolate a good path/server.

i'm doing:

cobbler import
--mirror=rsync://need.servername.domain/path/to/centos86_64 --name=centos64

-any suggestions?

(sorry, new to this, but definitely interested in rolling out cobbler).

-krb