[CentOS] Squirrelmail Problem on CentOS 4.4

Thanos Rizoulis apatewna at hol.gr
Thu May 17 18:18:55 UTC 2007

O/H John Hinton έγραψε:
> I have a 64M limit in the php.ini file and have had for a long time.
>
> Thanks but this seems to be something else. This did work for a long
> time.. just broke here lately. I'm wondering if it had anything to do
> with the recent squirrelmail update or any of the php updates.

I am using Squirrelmail and PHP4 and their versions are (freebsd
versioning):

php4-4.4.4_1
squirrelmail-1.4.9a

Up to these versions I have never had any problems, even with over 1,5K
emails in some accounts. Latest Squirrelmail is:
Squirrelmail Version 1.4.10a - 10 May 2007

What version of PHP you have?

Also, does the problem still exist when you access those "problematic"
mailboxes using Thunderbird or some other IMAP client?

--
RTFM and STFW before anything bad happens