[CentOS] Any way to run openssh daemon on a kickstart client (stage2)?

Robinson Tiemuqinke

hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 09:18:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

 Any one have succeeded in firing up a sshd daemon
when a machine is being kickstarted? I know VNC can be
setup to minitor the kickstart process, but it is too
limited and so I can not see the console and other
screens with ALT+Fn keys.

 If sshd daemon can be setup at this stage, then we
can remotely ssh into the being kickstarted client(s).
and directly see what things happen during %pre, %post
and other stages. That will be fantastic.

 Any luck? Please help.

--David

____________________________________________________________________________________Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.