[CentOS] Centos5, Compiz, and Nvidia

Mark Hull-Richter mhullrich at gmail.com
Mon May 21 18:48:20 UTC 2007

On 5/21/07, Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com> wrote:

> It has nothing to do with gnome. It's about enabling compiz when using
> the proprietary nvidia drivers. Gnome doesn't figure in at this level.

Maybe I asked the wrong way.  Yes, I understand that this page and the
settings are for compiz using nvidia drivers.  What I was wondering is
if any of those settings would be of any use in gnome (GDM, I guess)
using the nvidia drivers.  I didn't see anything from a google search
on this that specifically helps with gdm.  Should I start a different
thread for this?

--
Mark Hull-Richter
DATAllegro (www.datallegro.com)