[CentOS] Vsftpd & Iscsi - fast enough

Karl R. Balsmeier karl at klxsystems.net
Wed May 23 03:09:42 UTC 2007

Ross S. W. Walker wrote:
> [...]
hey this part is fascinating, -so how would one practically deploy this,
-say 4 GB NICs and some supported hardware?  for traffic 100 - 200 megs
daily perhaps this is too much?  On the storage side, not sure if MPIO
will auto-detect the device, but maybe it'll see it.  -wonder if Vsftpd
would play well with all of this.

-krb