[CentOS] business ssl certs for centos www and/or email servers

AbbaComm.Net

lists06 at abbacomm.net
Tue May 29 17:19:10 UTC 2007

Although I know the basics about getting and installing web and mail server
ssl certs, I haven't had to "purchase" and do it "myself" for some time. i
always had someone else dealing with it.

I am wondering what you folks on the list are using on your centos web and
mail servers

:-)

Are you making your own or are you purchasing them from godaddy, thawte,
geotrust, verisign, others?

What is the best and the least expensive implementation that most browsers
and other clients are happy with without phone calls to admins or the NOC or
other problems?

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

 - rh

--