[CentOS] gmime-2.1.19 and mime decoding

Gregory P. Ennis

PoMec at PoMec.Net
Thu May 31 08:23:58 UTC 2007

Everyone,

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this question, but
would sure appreciate some direction if this list is the wrong place.

Looks like Fedora 5 and 6 have gmime-2.1.19 as part of the distribution,
but it is not present within CentOS 5 or with the extra repositories

I would like to use some of the tools in this package to decode some
mime e-mail attachments on a CentOS 5 system.  If you can help me find
gmime-2.1.19 for CentOS 5 or other ways to decode mime attachments I
would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Greg Ennis