[CentOS] problem with centos 4.4 and the time´s pc

Tue May 1 16:28:30 UTC 2007
Orlando Mederos <info at tuxpan.var.cyt.cu>

I install centos 4.4 in a serveraltos9100, every thing was ok, but the
watch´s time on the system is going very fast, the second goin very fast.
The time in the bios setup is ok, the time go fine, but when I booting the
centos 4.4 , the time is wrong, I repair with the command date, but minuts
later all is crazy again
Please I need help.

Note: the time Zone is ok, this is set correctly with my country zone

Este Mensaje se encuentra libre de Virus,
Chequeado por MDaemon AntiVirus:
  AVirus: v2.2.7
  Fuente del motor de AV: Alt-N Technologies, Ltd (excellent)
  Versión del motor de AV: 4.0.1.14
Servidor de Correo "Hotel Tuxpan".Varadero.Cuba