[CentOS] software raid during centos5 install

Fri May 4 01:37:17 UTC 2007
Dave <dmehler26 at woh.rr.com>

Hello,
    I've got the first disk of centos5. I plan to do a minimal install,
correct me but that's where you uncheck everything, what about base do you
uncheck that as well? I am curious as to the 5.0 server CD? Anyway i want to
implement software raid during the install. I've got two identical drives
hda and hdb when i get to the disk partition screen, this is in text mode,
do i select raid, then what? I'd also like to give my volume groups more
memorable names than volgroup00 and the like.
Thanks.
Dave.