[CentOS] STRANGE MOUSE POINTER BEHAVIOUR - CENTOS-5

Fri May 11 14:15:30 UTC 2007
Chris Geldenhuis <cgeldenhuis at jhb.ullmanns.co.za>

Hi All,

I have done a fresh install of CentOS-5 (64bit) from CD's downloaded and
sha1sum checked. The install is a minimal version with KDE and XEN - to
use as DOM0.

However when booting up and logging in the mouse pointer appears as
normal. Once in the Graphical screen the pointer disappears. The mouse
does work as you can see changes in the icons on the screen when moving
in around and if you click on an icon it opens. I have tried various
setting for the mouse pointer but nothing makes it visible.

Any pointers ?

TIA

ChrisG