[CentOS] Deployment Guide in french?

Fri May 25 06:42:13 UTC 2007
Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net>

Hi,

I have CentOS 5 installed, and I'd like to read the RHEL 5 Deployment
Guide in french.

The online version seems to be available in english only.

There's an RPM package on my system:

# rpm -qa | grep -i depl
Deployment_Guide-fr-FR-5.0.0-19.el5.centos
Deployment_Guide-en-US-5.0.0-19.el5.centos

Now what does the package consist of? 'rpm -ql' on the package shows a
series of .xml files in /usr/share/doc/Deployment_Guide-fr-FR-*.

Question: how do I access these?

My GNOME desktop is in french OK. Only when I access the help browser
via 'Système -> Documentation -> Enterprise Linux Deployment Guide', I
get access to the english version, but the french version is nowhere to
be found.

Any suggestions?

Niki
--