[CentOS] Centos DVD image... for NON bittorrent users?

Wed May 30 18:10:34 UTC 2007
dan pritts <danno at internet2.edu>

Sorry for the late followup - but i meant the bittorrent client
should be configurable to use different port numbers.

as to whether it's reasonable or possible or useful to configure a
firewall for an application that a business needs/wants to use, i
have opinions but also understand reality.