[CentOS] Good things about CentOS 5; problem with flash in seamonkey

Thu May 3 00:37:55 UTC 2007
Mark Hull-Richter <mhullrich at gmail.com>

On 5/2/07, Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/2/07, Mark Hull-Richter <mhullrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you know something about this all that I don't, you could tell me
> > instead of insulting me for not knowing it.  That might be a slightly
> > more effective way of reaching other subscribers as well as assisting
> > me, unless you just wanted to blow off some steam, in which case,
> > thanks for the hot air.  :-}
>
> Taking this one off-list so folks can't see where the bodies are buried.

No, 'm not dead.

I wanted to add that I managed to get VMWare Workstation (and the
Windows on it) up flawlessly with no pain at all, and with a little
struggle (because I did forget a few things) I managed to get my Samba
back up in short order.

Overall, I'm very pleased with 5.0.  And since I looked a little
deeper and am now using the 32-bit seamonkey, the flashplayer is
working perfectly as well.

Thanks to all, esp. the CentOS team, and I hope to find the video
problem soon enough, or at least a way around it.

mhr