[CentOS] RealPlayer

Fri May 4 17:57:23 UTC 2007
Barton Callender <b14wc at hotmail.com>

>From: Robert <kerplop at sbcglobal.net>
>Subject: Re: [CentOS] RealPlayer
>Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 08:07:16 -0500
>
>Barton Callender wrote:
>>>From: "Matt Martz" <mdmartz at gflug.net>
>>>Subject: Re: [CentOS] RealPlayer
>>>Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:19:25 -0400 (EDT)

>>>Does
>>>
>>>No, I actually looked into doing the same thing.  If you install using
>>>the
>>>.bin instead of the .rpm you have to manually remove the files.  It's
>>>pretty fun ;)
>>>
>>>Enjoy yourself.
>>>
>>>--
>>>Matt Martz
>>>CentOS Mirror Admin
>>>mdmartz at gflug.net

>>I had the same problem as well, I am sorry I dont remember where I found
>>the script maybe from helix or realplayer site.  But there is a script
>>that you can download that will uninstall it for you.
>>
>>later
>This is not a script but there is a set of step-by-step human-readable
>instructions at
>http://lists.helixcommunity.org/pipermail/player-qt/2006-June/000009.html

Im sorry that I am not much help, but there is an actual script that
uninstalls realplayer that was installed from the bin file.  I am looking to
see if I can find the script again.  It took me a long time to find the
script.

Later

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more.  Visit MSN In
Concert today. http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline