[CentOS] Stumped: kernel 2.6.18-8 source doesn't build???

Fri May 4 21:51:47 UTC 2007
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On 5/4/07, Mark Hull-Richter <mhullrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm - that makes a slight difference....

Well, if installing the build dependencies had you puzzled for a
moment, I suppose I should probably throw you a bone about the generic
configs that are included now, such that simply editing the configs as
my initial wiki directions state won't cut it anymore. Johnny Hughes
may provide some more info if he bothers to poke his head up from
banging it on 4.5.

George Orwell