[CentOS] fedora lifespan

Sun May 6 16:07:03 UTC 2007
Ross S. W. Walker <rwalker at medallion.com>

Yes, but if it is a behind-the-firewall deployment I can get away
with stretching it another 6 months or so.

I also using PXE deployment which makes installation a simple process, all
user data is kept on the servers so there is nothing that needs to be
backed up and restored on the stations. Just wipe and go.

-Ross