[CentOS] Anaconda doesn't support raid10

Mon May 7 21:05:10 UTC 2007
Ruslan Sivak <rsivak at istandfor.com>

Ross S. W. Walker wrote:
> [...]
I don't seem to be able to control the interleave through anaconda.  Is
this something that can be done post install?

Also I'm not very comfortable using LVM yet.  Just getting used to md.

Russ