[CentOS] CentOS cutom kernel compilation

Tue May 8 16:58:20 UTC 2007
Tom Bishop <bishoptf at gmail.com>

If you use the guidelines that Akemi listed, depending on what you enable
(like filesystems), you will have to make modifications to the SPEC file, or
I would recomend you grabbing the centos-plus source and working from
there.  Johnny has already corrected that SPEC source and it will make your
process much easier, although it enables all of the items that are listed in
the centos-plus kernel..