[CentOS] Re: Anaconda doesn't support raid10

Sat May 12 22:52:39 UTC 2007
Ross S. W. Walker <rwalker at medallion.com>

LVM interleaving uses 64K chunk by default and writes these chunks
across the extents on the physical volumes in a round robin fashion.
The chunk size can be changed with the -I option and supports 4K to
1M.

Check out lvmcreate and the -i option.

-Ross