[CentOS] Re: 64 Bit?

Mon May 21 17:30:34 UTC 2007
drew einhorn <drew.einhorn at gmail.com>

Thanks, Is there a guide somewhere on how to read the cpu info.

I do remember seeing stuff about hyperthreading on this box.
Does hyperthreading imply 64 bit.

Here's the cpu from another box that has hyperthreading, but I
was assuming it was not 64 bit.  Can I run a 64-bit kernel on this one?
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 2
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.40GHz
stepping        : 5
cpu MHz         : 3392.058
cache size      : 2048 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe up
cid xtpr
bogomips        : 6789.18