[CentOS] 4.5 upgrades on production servers?

Mon May 21 23:30:31 UTC 2007
Jim Perrin <jperrin at gmail.com>

On 5/21/07, Abba Communications <lists06 at abbacomm.net> wrote:

> Anyone besides me totally throw (most) caution into the wind and yum update
> any mission critical production 4.x boxen to 4.5 without any problems?

I let several boxen update themselves via the yum cron-job, but they
were nearly all systems with stock packages, or the occasional
rpmforge package slipped in. I had no problems with any of them,
though one reloaded the scsi (cdrom) driver thanks to the new libata
stuff.

George Orwell