[CentOS] Re: 4.5 upgrades on production servers?

Tue May 22 16:44:59 UTC 2007
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

Dhawal Doshy spake the following on 5/22/2007 9:25 AM:
> Scott Silva wrote:
>> Abba Communications spake the following on 5/21/2007 4:25 PM:
>>> Anyone besides me totally throw (most) caution into the wind and yum
>>> update
>>> any mission critical production 4.x boxen to 4.5 without any problems?
>>>
>>> 8-p
>>>
>>>  - rh
>> The only issues I am seeing are some snmp timeout errors in
>> MailScanner-mrtg.
>
> Scott,
>
> Did you manage to figure out an answer for this?
Not yet. I can poll snmp without error from the commandline, but get timeouts
almost every run of mailscanner-mrtg.
I am about ready to disable the snmp tests in mrtg until I can figure it out.
I am getting tired of having my servers nag me all day.

Since you asked, are you seeing the same thing?

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and