[CentOS] Topic filtering on this list

Wed May 23 17:55:30 UTC 2007
Mark Hull-Richter <mhullrich at gmail.com>

Someone suggested in an earlier thread about possibly splitting this
list (by release or some other topical divide), and it was suggested
that people use list filters to extract the topics (release 5.0 was
the one mentioned) of interest.

I may have gone to the wrong place, but I did go to the mailing list
subscription control page for mine, and there are no topics defined on
which one may filter.

Did I miss something there, or is this more of a local, DIY mail
filter suggestion?

Thanks.

--
Mark Hull-Richter