[CentOS] SAMBA in CentOS 5, shared level

Sat May 26 13:22:11 UTC 2007
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

you have to match the usernames and passwords in xp with samba.  It
works fine here.  If you are having authentication errors you may want
to install webmin and use it to manage samba.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: