[CentOS] Getting Samba to work in CentOS 4.4

Tue May 29 17:42:53 UTC 2007
Andy Allen <andy.allen at virgin.net>

Hi Akemi,
Thanks a million for that link - absolutely brilliant! I've been using
smbfs in RedHat 9 and had no idea that it had been depreciated (in
CentOS 4.4 which is what I've upgraded to). I wondered why I couldn't
read files properly, even though the Windows share seemed to mount OK.

Best regards,
Andy