[CentOS] cobbler or puppet in Centos5

Thu May 31 00:18:49 UTC 2007
Karl R. Balsmeier <karl at klxsystems.net>

Jim Wildman wrote:
> On Wed, 30 May 2007, Karl R. Balsmeier wrote:
>
>> while i'm on a Centos5 kick, I was just curious if I simply needed to
>> add a repo or if building these was a matter of waiting in terms of
>> Centos5.  Am trying hard to stay away from Fedora if possible...
>>
>> -krb
>>
> google for cobbler and linux and you will find the repos and
> instructions.
um, thanks Jim, but i'm looking for a specific answer to a specific
question, so maybe i'll restate it:

For Centos5, is there a repo for cobbler or not.  This is a yes/no
question in it's new format.

As for a google search, I think "centos5 cobbler repo" was pretty much
going to hit oil if it existed, but there was no info to confirm.

-what i'm really looking for is someone on the list who's probably even
working on such a repo and who will say "oh yeah, that's done like 2
weeks from now after I finish such and such", not "go research".
Perhaps you can understand where i'm coming from.

-krb