[CentOS] Installing NTFS-3G

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Mon Nov 5 19:49:53 UTC 2007

I just installed this last Thursday. The notes on the wiki site were
helpful: (dkms and dkms-fuse install the fuse kernel module).

Here were my steps:

Enable RPMFORGE repository:

rpm --import http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/RPM-GPG-KEY.dag.txt

rpm -i rpmforge-release-0.3.6-1.el5.rf.*.rpm

yum install dkms dkms-fuse fuse-ntfs-3g

Was all I did...

(Actually, I installed yum-priorities as well.....)