[CentOS] mrepo and groups

Lorenzo Quatrini lorenzo at gmk.it
Wed Nov 7 14:37:37 UTC 2007

Dag Wieers ha scritto:
> On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, Lorenzo Quatrini wrote:
>
>> I have a little trouble with mrepo: yum groups doesn't seem to be setup
>> correctly; if I do "yum grouplist" it only gives me
>>
>>  Installed Groups:
>>     Yum Utilities
>>  Available Groups:
>>     FreeNX and NX
>>     XFCE-4.4
>>     Horde
>>
>> Did I forget something on the mrepo.conf or similar?
>
> Welcome to the CentOS mailinglist. The mailinglist is not an mrepo support
> mailinglist :)

Thanks, I know, but as far as I know the CentOS mailinglist is the best
yum-oriented mailing list I am aware of :)

> However, it is possible that the groups support does not work correctly.
> It may depend on whether you work from ISOs or not. Help is welcome if you
> understand python and use yum.

I was just guessing some misconfiguration on my side; I am using mrepo over
remote repository with rsync.

I don't know much about snakes ;) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythonidae) nor
I am a programmer, but if I can be of any help as an alpha or beta tester here
I am.

Regards

Lorenzo Quatrini