[CentOS] How to know when files have finished FTPing?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Sun Nov 11 22:37:27 UTC 2007

Shawn:

Thanks for the tip, but I don't think I can ask the
client to provide md5s of the input files.  That
would be too much to ask.

Any other ideas?

	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.