[CentOS] Dual boot box: WinXP & CentOS 5: Impossible torestoreWinXP?

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Mon Nov 19 23:41:29 UTC 2007

I wouldn't necessarily wipe the whole HD, just the windows partition.

You could also use Xen in CentOS 5 for your Windows virtualization. I'd wait for 5.1 though which will be more refined then version 5.

I've been thinking of setting up a Xen machine of my own with a Windows HVM and a couple of Linux PVMs with their GUIs/consoles pinned to different virtual consoles. It has always been a dream to Alt-FX to the OS of my choice.

I'll need more then 1GB of RAM to do it right though.

-Ross