[CentOS] Dual boot box: WinXP & CentOS 5: Impossible to restoreWinXP?

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:12:34 UTC 2007

I top that with another 10 - 20 GB, assume you got a DVD iso to burn,
so you make a copy and due to the effective native copy file feature,
expect a copy to be placed in some temp folder on C: why you need
another 5 - 8 GB free and then the space the DVD occupies.. This is
also true if you copy between 2 SMB shares, even if none of them are
on the local machine, it's neat iand effective isn't it?