[CentOS] Bugzilla Install problems - need last mile help

Scott Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 23 17:00:08 UTC 2007

Wow!

Using phpmyadmin, new user bugs, hostname localhost, no associated
database (let check script handle that) and it went through!

Now I have to debug wny http://localhost/bugzilla/index.cgi produces the
contents of the index.cgi file instead of the proper page.

Scott