[CentOS] Adobe products under Linux?

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 01:16:25 UTC 2007

On Nov 23, 2007 4:28 PM, John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com> wrote:

> AFAIK, no Adobe applications run under any form of Linux, except via VM
> emulation.   If you're running Adobe apps on Windows in a VM under
> Linux, and matlab/mathematica on Linux natively, copying data between
> these will be awkward at best.

I run Windows as a vmware guest under a Linux host.  I have an ext3
partition that holds all data which Windows accesses through host's
samba and Linux accesses natively.  I've had this setup for quite a
number of years without any problem.  This also makes backup of
Windows data files very easy.

Akemi