[CentOS] Linux PDA/smartphone sync?

Wed Nov 14 21:13:10 UTC 2007
Ugo Bellavance <ugob at lubik.ca>

Hi,

	I think I'll finally be able to move away from windows... I just
installed linux and I'm wondering what people use as smartphones/PDA.

	I currently use a motorola V710 phone, which allows me to sync my
contacts and calendar, which is all I need.  I may change it soon, so I'd
like to know what is best to work with linux (I use evolution right now,
connected to an exchange (eventually scalix) server).

	I'm trying to get moto4linux to work, but I'm not even sure if
I'll be able to sync my calendar + contacts with this.

Any advice?

Regards,
--
Ugo Bellavance