[CentOS] Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility - mini-pci wireless card 1390

Sun Nov 18 19:40:40 UTC 2007
Andrew Allen <andy.allen at virgin.net>

Is there any way I can find a driver and/or get the above wireless card
working in CentOS 5 on my Dell laptop (Inspiron 1501). I've installed
ipw2200 from RPMForge, but it now appears that this won't work because
the card is not an Intel PRO/Wireless card. Dell seem to support only MS
Windows Vista now so I don't think there's much chance of getting a
driver from them - so am I on a fruitless 'crusade' in trying to get
wifi in CentOS 5 in this case? Any helpful advice much appreciated
please?

Thanks,
Andy