[centos] dual boot box: winxp & centos 5: impossible to restore winxp?

Sun Nov 18 21:11:40 UTC 2007
Lanny Marcus <lannyma at gmail.com>

On Nov 18, 2007 1:05 PM,  <gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net> wrote:
> Have you disconnected all your usb hardware before trying the repair?  I've repaired my box >more times than I can count and the only time I've seen lots of hdd activity is when I had some >weird hardware attached.

Geoff: Thank you for this information. On this box, there's no USB
attached at this time. In the future, what you wrote might come in
handy! The only things connected now are the monitor, keyboard,
speakers, mouse and a printer connected via Parallel cable. Lanny