[CentOS] After last update problems with MIME-Types (Postfix, amavisd)

Mon Nov 19 08:19:15 UTC 2007
Timothy Kesten <centos-lst at gmx.de>

Hi Folks,

after the last update I get this error in my maillog:

Error in processing, id=05622-06, mime_decode-1 FAILED: Can't locate object
method "seek" via package "File::
Temp" at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/MIME/Parser.pm line 816, <GEN19>
line 109. (in reply to end of DATA command))

Are there some problems with the perl-packages from rpmforge????

How can I fix it - and avoid in the future

My Postfix-Server with amavisd doesn't work for the moment.
The mails stay in the mailqeue and won't delivered to the recipient.
This is a big problem for me.

Thx
Timothy