[CentOS] Installing HP Color Laserjet 3500 printer in CentOS 5

Wed Nov 28 21:47:56 UTC 2007
Andrew Allen <andy.allen at virgin.net>

OK, I've downloaded and installed the driver (pxljr-1.1-1.i386.rpm), and
the ppd file (HP-Color_LaserJet_3550-pxljr.ppd) in /etc/cups/ppd. Now
I'm trying to set up the printer, connected to the network via a
JetDirect printer server at location 192.168.0.200. Trouble is, I'm
really not sure about all the settings in Printer Configuration -
specifically, what should the Device URI be - at the moment, it says
socket://HPColourLaserjet3500:9100, but I'm not sure if this is correct,
but it doesn't seem to be because it won't print a test page.

Any help much appreciated,
Thanks,
Andy