[CentOS] CleanLog.h

Thu Nov 29 22:43:44 UTC 2007
B.J. McClure <keepertoad at verizon.net>

Sad to say one of my file servers was exploited and used to run a
Phishing scam.  Have identified subject virus amongst other things.  It
appears twice in a virus scan; /sbin/z (which I assume can just be
deleted) and /sys/bus/serio/drivers/atkbd/description.  The latter file
is also present in identical uninfected machines.  I have been unable to
open the file, even with root privileges, although it appears to be a
text file.  Any suggestions on how to proceed appreciated.  Guess I
could delete it and copy over the file from an identical machine.

Thanks in advance,
B.J.

CentOS 5.0, Linux 2.6.18-8.1.15.el5 x86_64 16:26:48 up 10:46, 1 user,
load average: 0.07, 0.08, 0.04