[CentOS] Installing Google's Picasa for Linux on CentOS

Tue Nov 6 21:36:48 UTC 2007
Lanny Marcus <lannyma at gmail.com>

On 06 November 2007, Matt Hyclak hyclak at math.ohiou.edu wrote:

>It didn't take long to google "Google RPM Key" and come up with:
>http://www.google.com/linuxrepositories/index.html
>Specifically the RPM page has the info you need to import their key.

Matt: I get the Digest edition. I came up with the above, before I
read your reply online, and I  have that key installed, but as you can
see from my post previous to this one, installing the key did not
solve the problem. Had I not come up with their key, your reply was
dead on and is much appreciated! Thank you! Lanny