[CentOS] Automatic User Based Mounts

Mon Nov 12 19:54:30 UTC 2007
Holtz,Robert <Robert.Holtz at edwardjones.com>

You could possibly install the NSF client that Microsoft has for Windows
and skip Samba entirely.

Just my $0.02

 If you are not the intended recipient of this message (including attachments), or if you have received this message in error, immediately notify us and delete it and any attachments.  If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from Edward Jones, please send this request to messages at edwardjones.com.  You must include the e-mail address that you wish not to receive e-mail communications.  For important additional information related to this e-mail, visit www.edwardjones.com/US_email_disclosure