[CentOS] IP range of Google Analytics server farm

Thu Nov 15 06:00:55 UTC 2007
Shibu C Varughese <shibucv at itmission.org>

On 11/14/07, Simon Jolle sjolle <urandomdev at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/14/2007 05:01 PM, Shibu C Varughese wrote:
> > hi...Simon,
>
> Hi Shibu
>
> > I thinks you can get your answer at
> http://www.google.com/support/analytics/
> > just have a search there ....
>
> I didn't found my answer there. Can you point me to the right page?
> I wish to add an outgoing iptables rule that allows Google Analytics.
>
> cheers
> Simon

- --

Simon ... i just searched at the google support page ... this is what they
say

http://www.google.com/analytics/urchin_software.html

If you have content behind a security firewall or on an intranet or internal
network that prevents you from using the Google Analytics service, Urchin 5
software is for you.

shibucv at itmission.org
True greatness is measured by how much freedom you give to others, not by
how much you can coerce others to do what you want. --Larry Wall