[CentOS] Dual boot box: WinXP & CentOS 5: Impossible torestoreWinXP?

Tue Nov 20 13:34:47 UTC 2007
Lanny Marcus <lannyma at gmail.com>

On Monday, 19 November 2007, "Ross S. W. Walker" <rwalker at medallion.com> wrote:
<snip>
>I wouldn't necessarily wipe the whole HD, just the windows partition.

Ross: That would be a little faster. It would take me about 2-3
additional hours, to reinstall CentOS5 and restore everything.
Installing Windows and it's applications it *VERY* time consuming.
But, if I dont redo my CentOS installation, I won't  have room for
VMware Server. I won't have time to do this for 2 or 3 days, so I
still have time to decide on the path to take.  :-) Minimum, I will
wipe MS Windows and install it with the new English language CD I got
from Dell last week.

>You could also use Xen in CentOS 5 for your Windows virtualization.
I'd wait for 5.1 though which will be more refined then version 5.

Does Xen require a special CPU or motherboard? Thanks much, for all of
your ideas! Lanny