[CentOS] Adobe products under Linux?

Sat Nov 24 00:15:34 UTC 2007

Scott Ehrlich wrote:
> very active use of Adobe Acrobat 8, Photoshop CS3, and Illustrator CS3.
>
> There may also be the need to copy/transfer information among Matlab,
> Mathematica, and Microsoft-based applications, from Office 2003 to the
> above-mentioned ones.

What does Adobe have to say about running these apps on CentOS-5/x86_64
? heck, do these things even run on Linux at all ? I suppose you can
locate alternatives....

OR, do you really intend to even run these apps on that box of yours ?
or are you only looking for  virt abstract layer ?

> Do you support these, and how complete is your product line for 64-bit
> CentOS 5?

pretty complete I would say....