[CentOS] Need help with httpd.conf not rendering cgi or php files

Tue Nov 27 15:05:45 UTC 2007
Scott Ehrlich <scott at MIT.EDU>

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, Mike Kercher wrote:

> Silly question, but is php installed?  Is SELinux enabled?

Not silly - covering the basics/obvious.

SELinux is disabled, and I ensured ipchains 4 and 6 were disabled under
services.

To the best of my knowledge php is installed.  yum install *php* reveals
nothing needs to be added.

Scott